I really can't stand much of the negativity some people exhibit in their daily lives. Just give it a second dude. Sometimes we really need to take a step back and appreciate what we take for granted. Without further ado, here's list of problems you probably never needed to worry about:
- Not having an absurd amount of food at your fingertips.
- Getting medical attention should you need it.
- Freezing to death in winter.
- Having bombs dropped on your town.
And with those menaces out of the picture, you are likely free to enjoy all of this:
Sleeping with one leg out of the covers.
- Doing something you like as a job.
- Have meaningful free time to fill with hobbys, sport, socialising.
- Fly anywhere in the world (within reason).
I just feel that this has to be called to mind from time to time. This is not the norm. You are rich.